"Make no mistake,” said Jack Pelton, EAA CEO and Chairman of the Board, “this aircraft will be unique, immaculate, and feature one-of-a-kind craftsmanship that only the precision technicians at C & D Aviation can deliver."
This raffle aircraft—a S-LSA PA-18 replica—is from-the-ground-up customized in a spectacular 50 Years in OSH theme and paint scheme. And the best part? You CAN win because only 4,000 raffle tickets will be sold making your odds exponentially better than EAA’s previous sweepstakes format. The winner can also elect a cash prize of $25,000 in lieu of the aircraft.
Raffle tickets will be available in Oshkosh during The World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration® and they will be in high demand. Tickets are $100 each and will be available at the EAA Member Center and several additional locations around the AirVenture grounds.
This stunning aircraft is feature-packed and will be valued at $150,000:
- Manufactured by C & D Aviation as an S-LSA
- 4-piece, easy-access boot cowling for servicing
- Split nose bowl
- Wingtip skids
- ACME shocks
- Grove brake system
- 8.00 x 6.00 tires
- Single 18-gallon tank – left
- Cloth interior
- Fully-adjustable front seat with Oregon Aero seat cushions and folding back for easier cabin access
- Overhead trim control closer to back seat
- Removable panels under belly, under cabin, and tail
- Standard VFR Panel, iPad mount, ADS-B in and out, LED lighting
- Landing gear with steps for fueling
- Custom Sensenich wood propeller with EAA 50 Years in OSH logo
- Head seat hooks
- Float fittings
- 201 cubic-inch experimental motor with stainless exhaust, 118 HP
- Larger door opening for easier cabin access
- Vortex generators
- Scheme Designers paint scheme
When you make a raffle ticket purchase, you're supporting EAA programs that educate, engage, empower, and inspire the aviators and enthusiasts of tomorrow.
The EAA Aircraft Raffle and all entries are governed by the official rules.
Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.