Thank you for joining us for the 12th annual EAA WomenVenture! We are grateful for inspiring women like the Power Lunch key note speaker U.S. Air Force Col. Kim “Killer Chick” Campbell and our guests at the evening Theater in the Woods panel EAA WomenVenture: Celebrating Power Pilots. EAA members can check out the full program here!
Were you in the 2019 EAA WomenVenture photo? Download it today!
EAA WomenVenture Supporting Sponsors:
United Airlines Flight Operations Pilot Scholarship
United Airlines is proud to partner with EAA WomenVenture supporting female aviators. As an industry leader passionate about diversity and inclusion, United Airlines’ mission is to create an inclusive work environment characterized by dignity and respect that empowers every employee to serve the global marketplace and contribute to company success. United Airlines would like to make a difference in the life of one aspiring female airline pilot who is pursuing their dream in the world of aviation. One $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to a woman currently meeting the following criteria:
- Must be a current, full time student enrolled in an accredited collegiate aviation or aeronautical science program at application deadline.
- FAA Instrument rating preferred
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA required
This scholarship is intended for women seeking advancement in professional aviation development towards a career as a professional airline pilot. The recipient will be chosen on a basis of merit, career aspirations and dedication, as well as contributions to their community.
Items that may be asked for if moved to the final round include:
- Two letters of recommendation are required. One from a faculty member or flight instructor and one from a pilot who has flown with candidate.
- Academic transcripts
- Copies of pilot certificates (if applicable)
- Copies of medical certificate (if applicable)
Scholarship funds will be paid directly to recipient’s flight school and training must be completed within one year.
CURRENT OPEN SCHOLARSHIP CYCLE:
September 1, 2019 – November 1, 2019: Flight Training Scholarships (for those starting flight training Jan 1 – June 30)