EAA to Participate in AOPA Regional Fly-Ins
January 9, 2014 - EAA will be participating in the series of AOPA regional fly-ins in 2014, providing attendees more opportunities to get involved in aviation and discover more about the many activities and programs available through EAA.
EAA's participation in the fly-in series was among the items finalized during the mid-December meeting between EAA and AOPA leadership in Oshkosh. AOPA will also raise its participation at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh this summer.
The complete schedule of EAA activities and outreach will be finalized in the coming weeks, but it will be part of the fly-in series announced by AOPA earlier this week:
- San Marcos Municipal Airport, Texas (HYI) - April 26, 2014
- Indianapolis Regional Airport, Indiana (MQJ) - May 31, 2014
- Plymouth Airport, Massachusetts (PYM) - July 12, 2014
- Spokane Felts Field, Washington (SFF) - August 16, 2014
- Chino Airport, California (CNO) - September 20, 2014
- Malcolm McKinnon Airport, Georgia (SSI) - November 8, 2014