Planning Your Show Advertising? An EAA AirVenture Ad Primer
AirVenture offers several marketing and advertising opportunities:
- In advance of the show, SportAviation magazine's June and July issues are great planning tools, as folks are using the magazine to organize their trip and ensure they don't miss things to see, buy and do during AirVenture. The August issue has tens of thousands of bonus distribution copies during the show. New for 2013: We'll have a Special Education Advertising Section in the July and August issues. This section will feature college, universities and other aviation training entities. Advertisers in this section will enjoy premium placement, extra distribution for advertisers and expanded distribution at the show.
- During AirVenture, the daily newspaper, AirVenture Today, is distributed each day to over 30,000 readers free of charge -The newspaper is being reformatted both in look and editorial content to have even more news-oriented information as well as its renowned coverage of the show. New for 2013: We'll also include a Special Education Advertising Section and a special Help Wanted Advertising Section of classified displays.
- The AirVenture Program is a commemorative coffee table publication for folks to take home and enjoy reading about the event's performers, history and human interest interviews.
- During the show, we have two large jumbotrons on site where advertisers can display drive messaging. Plus we have 10 plasma screens in the exhibit hangars and 2 more in the EAA Museum for your show messaging.
- EAA's weekly e-Hotline newsletter is another great planning tool that you may want to consider for pre-show advertising - it's published daily during the show with online news and daily events as well as wrap-ups, and it boasts nearly 100,000 subscribers!
- Banner ads on EAA.org are also excellent "push" marketing tools to help guide show attendees to your website for more information. Our tiered ads appear on every page of the EAA and AirVenture websites.
We Can Help! EAA's Advertising Team can help you plan the right mix of digital, print and on-site advertising to help drive attendees to you before, during and after the show. Call Katrina Bradshaw, email@example.com, 202-577-9292 or Sue Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 920-426-6127 today!