Open Position - Marketing Services Intern
Title: Marketing Services Intern
Department: Marketing Services
Reports To: Manager, Marketing Services
Status: Part-time internship
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Working in conjunction with Marketing Services team members, this position is expected to assist, coordinate and implement EAA's integrated marketing efforts for various programs and projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research media markets for advertising purchases.
- Provide outreach to media to secure publicity for upcoming events.
- Write copy and edit a wide range of materials, including print and online ads, e-blasts, PSAs and marketing collateral, including, but not limited to, brochures, posters and postcards.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Media and other departments to fulfill tactical requirements of project plans.
- Participate as an integral member of the team: brainstorming ideas, offering input, coordinating tasks and collaborating as needed.
- Embraces and supports the EAA mission and performs safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Seeking a secondary educational degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to generate and deliver persuasive and clear verbal and written communications
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to collaborate with team members
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must have credibility, good judgment, honesty and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to understand, learn and use changing technologies
- Effective skills in time management
- Initiative to solve problems with energy and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to thrive under pressure and deliver communications within tight deadlines
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer