Open Position - EAA Membership Services Expert
Title: EAA Membership Services Expert
Department: Membership Services
Reports To: Manager of Membership Services
Status: Full-Time, non-exempt
Location: Oshkosh, WI
EAA is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual committed to a career in aviation. The successful candidate genuinely understand the needs of the member through personal experience, such as pilot certification, homebuilding, or through an aviation degree program. This Membership Services Expert will be expected to be an excellent communicator who is able to answer any front-line question that a member may ask via phone, email, or in person. If additional detail or information is required, this individual will be able knowledgeably connect the member with the appropriate resources. Additionally, Membership Services experts will greet visitors in reception at the museum store, and will occasionally guide tours and education groups through the museum collection. The successful candidate demonstrates an eagerness to use their aviation knowledge to “go the extra mile” in providing outstanding, knowledgeable, and memorable service to our members.
This exciting, entry level career supports trained candidates as they progress within the department by participating in EAA programs such as SportAir workshops or B-17 flight, and by working for extended periods with other departments on special projects. Pay and promotion within EAA are advanced with increased responsibility and skill levels. Upon completion of training and probation, the membership expert will qualify for additional benefits, such as rewards within the Flying Club program, and tuition reimbursement. Ideally, a fully qualified EAA Membership Expert will personally experience most of EAA’s programs, and will become an individual who is qualified for promotional advancement within the organization.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide program-based, high-touch customer service internally and externally, to enhance the value of the specific program
- Be an active program participant by attending informational meetings, staying up to date on program details and attending program functions
- Be the Member Services departmental expert for their program and provide training and updates to the balance of the department
- Responsible for investigating, resolving and responding to service issues.
- Continue to handle general customer inquiries and service outside of their program specialty as assigned or needed
- Responsible for multiple additional and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an aviation program. A combination of education and relevant related experience could also be considered.
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment in serving members.
- Demonstrated command of spoken and written English.
- Pilot and/or aircraft building experience strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of EAA.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer