Open Position - Distribution Stock Associate
Title: Distribution Stock Associate
Department: Retail Operations
Reports To: Manager, Purchasing and Distribution
Status: Full-time, seasonal
Location: Oshkosh, WI
This position is responsible for receiving, processing and stocking of merchandise for AirVenture as well as assigned sales duties during AirVenture.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive incoming products and supplies.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages.
- Prepare items for stocking by marking, hanging, or folding.
- Assist in merchandise set up of AirVenture sales locations by delivering and setting up the fixture displays, checkout counters and merchandise utilizing EAA vehicles.
- Stock shelves and racks in various sales locations on convention site.
- Support AirVenture sales activities during event.
- Assist with tear down of sales areas after convention.
- Assist in merchandise preparation for the physical inventory.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending and lifting of up to 50 pounds on a regular basis required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Possible overtime and weekends required during the month of July.
- Work as required or needed the week of the event.
- Keep warehouse clean and orderly to maintain EAA standards and employee safety.
- Computer experience helpful.
- Experience with inventory control is helpful but not necessary.
- Sales experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to represent EAA in a professional and enthusiastic manner (Create Member Loyalty).
- Capability to communicate in an effective and professional manner with internal and external contacts (Establish and Build Relationships).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment as well as alone (Promote Collaboration and Teamwork).
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, handles multiple priorities, and work with confidential information (Think Strategically).
- Attention to detail, ability to perform close work accurately, efficiently, and on a timely basis as well as being able to multi-task and complete tasks within an assigned amount of time (Attention to details).
Please direct any employment questions to email@example.com.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer