Open Position - Air Academy Support Intern
Title: Air Academy Support Intern
Department: Museum Education
Reports To: Director, Museum/Museum Education
Status: Full-time, seasonal
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Responsible for primary support for the Museum Education and Air Academy Team processing data entry, mailings, administrative and clerical support.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data entry for Air Academy registrations.
- Providing clerical support including mass mailings, mail processing, and preparing material packets.
- Open and sort mail for department.
- Support Air Academy and work with Camp Counselors and staff.
- Filing and general administrative duties for Air Academy.
- Embraces and supports the EAA mission and performs safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Prefer a college level student with education related to aviation, administrative, clerical, business or similar field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Office experience including fast, accurate, data entry skills and strong keyboarding skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to detail.
- One year experience in data entry in an office environment is highly desirable.
Attention to Details: Completes and maintains high level of accuracy of even the smallest aspects of assigned tasks; tolerates significant amounts of detailed work; consistently reviews work to detect errors; quickly and accurately identifies differences when comparing letters, objects, numbers, symbols and/or patterns.
Show Adaptability: Works effectively in situations involving ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change; demonstrates resilience and composure in trying circumstances; deals constructively with mistakes and setbacks; copes effectively with stress and pressure.
Spreadsheet Skills: Demonstrates working knowledge of spreadsheet software; prepares spreadsheets to capture numerical/other informational data.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSTypical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer